Stay Up Late newsletter – March ’16
Read all about it in the Stay Up Late newsletter
In this edition of the Stay Up Late newsletter we’ve reflected on another busy month as we continue to develop our work in supporting people with learning disabilities to lead full and active social lives.
In it you can read about:
- The results of the ‘State of Stay Up Late‘ survey.
- How we’re celebrating Gig Buddies 3rd Birthday.
- Gig Buddies Kittie and Dean celebrating their 1st year together.
- Our news about funding from East Sussex County Council.
- Madeline shares a story of how not to do supported employment, and how to do it too.
- ‘How to thrive under the NDIS‘ – a new book about the new Australian support system which we’ve been featured in.
- We’ve compiled a list of all the accessible performances in this year’s Brighton Festival, and quite an impressive list it is too.
- Madeline being interviewed on BBC6Music by Steve Lamaqc.
- Festival season is on it’s way. Be sure you get one of our cool t-shirts!
- How we’re working to upgrade the Gig Buddies website.
- How Kate got on with her adventure in Japan.
- You can also hear what happened when some of our Gig Buddies participants jammed with experimental guitarist Alan Courtis.
We’ve had to stop putting all the various event going on around the country in our newsletter, because frankly there’s so many we’d have room for nothing else. Which is great!
So do check out our events pages – they’re always being updated, and do send us any news you have about events you’re organising.
Read the newsletter here
Sign-up to our regular newsletters by getting in touch.
[cta id=”6031″ align=”none”]